- Marketing and communications
- Phone calls
- Database entry
- Data management
- Development and fundraising
- Help with adult support/social programs and events online or in-person
- Internet research
- Writing and editing
- Thank-you letters
- Administrative tasks
- Governance and committee work
- Act as interviewer for adults with Asperger profiles in practice interviews
Ready to join our team?
To find the volunteer position that is right for you, please complete and submit the volunteer application form below. If you have any questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, at (617) 393-3824 ext. 231.
Volunteer Application Form
We have occasional placements for undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate students studying social work, psychology, expressive therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, development, nonprofit management or public policy. For information call 617-393-3824 ext. 231.
High Priority Volunteer Roles
For a list of high priority volunteer roles and employment opportunities please see our "Job & Volunteer Opportunities" page.