(MBTA Bus Routes)
The office is located a block or two from the Watertown Yard and Watertown Square bus stops, which are accessible via a number of routes. For route details and schedules, please visit the MBTA Website.
- Route 52 Dedham Mall or Charles River Loop: Watertown Yard via Oak Hill and Newton Center
- Route 57 Watertown Yard: Kenmore Station via Newton Corner and Brighton Center
- Route 59 Needham Junction: Watertown Square via Newtonville
- Route 70/70A Cedarwood, N. Waltham or Watertown Square: University Park via Central Square, Cambridge, Arsenal Street and Western Ave.
- Route 71 Watertown Square: Harvard Station via Mt. Auburn Street.
- Route 502 Express Bus Watertown Yard: Copley Square (St. James Ave. at Dartmouth Street) via Newton Corner and Mass. Turnpike
- Route 504 Express Bus: Watertown/Newton Corner - Downtown via Mass. Turnpike
Walking Directions from Watertown Yard - MBTA Bus Station:
- From Watertown Yard on Galen Street (across the bridge from Watertown square), walk west on Nonantum Rd.
- Walk across the crosswalk onto Charles Riv Greenway. To your right, you will see Watertown Square. You will also see CVS and The UPS Store ahead of you.
- Walk left onto Main Street. Continue walking along Main Street. To your right, you will walk past CVS and the Bank of America Financial Center. To you left, you will see Watertown Savings Bank.
- The destination will be on your right, 85 Main Street (Third Floor).
- Enter the building and proceed to the third floor (Suite 3).
Map Below: Watertown Yard MBTA Bus Station to AANE Office Walking Directions
Pictured Below: 85 Main Street, Watertown, MA