Asperger/Autism Professional Coaching Association
A Resource & Support Community for Professionals Working With Neurodiverse Teens & Adults
AANE Professional Coaching Association
Your subscription to the Association includes:
- Monthly AANE Virtual Clinical Hour. The AANE Virtual Clinical Hour is a forum for LifeMAP coaches and Association members to come together during a facilitated session to review complex cases and learn new strategies. Each limited capacity, 60-minute session is hosted online via video conferencing.
Nov 03November 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amDec 01December 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- One, 30-minute, one-on-one phone consultations per month (maximum of 12, 30-minute, consultations over a 12 month period) with a LifeMAP clinician.
- Yearly membership balance can be used towards AsperCoach Training. If a yearly Association member chooses to enroll in AsperCoach Training and is accepted, the tuition for AsperCoach training will be reduced by the remaining Association membership balance.
The subscription fee is $35 per month.
- Subscribe for a 12-month membership and receive a 10% discount: $378 annual fee.
- Cancel at anytime. (Prorated refunds given for 12-month memberships.)
- Membership auto-renews unless 30-day notice given.
Interested in learning about coaching adults on the spectrum? AsperCoach Training participants learn the most effective approaches for coaching adults on the spectrum from professionals who are the experts in helping adults with Asperger/autism profiles build skills and progress toward reaching their life goals. Find out more.