AANE social activities, events, and interest series give post-high school adults with Asperger/autism profiles the opportunity to meet face-to-face with peers in a welcoming environment, have fun, pursue special interests, and evolve relationships. We offer social activities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New York. Some of these activities are facilitated by an AANE staff member, but some events, such as going to a Red Sox games are not. Check the event description for details, and learn more about the guidelines and code of conduct for adult groups and events on the Adult Support Group and Event FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
Special Events & Annual Traditions
- AANE Adult & Family Barbeque – Watertown MA - A get together at Watertown Arsenal Park for adults on the spectrum. Family and friends are also invited.
- Red Sox Game – AANE usually goes to two Red Sox games in early and late summer.
- AANE at Tanglewood
- Rodman Ride for Kids – Usually the 3rd Saturday in September. Bike 25, 50, or 100 miles to raise money for AANE, sponsor a biker, and come cheer for Team AANE.
- AANE Halloween Party – Watertown MA – The AANE social event of the year. Time to show off your best cosplay and ghoulish humor. – 10-22-2020.
- Financial Literacy Series with PwC
- AANE at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston – AANE goes to the MFA several times a year
- AANE Holiday Party – Watertown MA – – Holiday cheer, connect with your AANE friends, and be part of an AANE Yankee Swap. Save the date. Save the date