Book ClubAANE's book club meets online and are open to any post-high school adult with an Asperger/autism or related profile. The group meets every month to discuss a specific book (fiction or nonfiction) and post-high school adults on the spectrum are welcome to attend the meetings, whether or not they have finished the book selected for the meeting.
Virtual Book Club
This whole quarantine thing has really messed up AANE Pizza & Game Nights everywhere. We can’t bring you pizza, but we can bring you games, camaraderie, and fun! We hope to see you at the next one! Click the event links below to register.
Virtual Game Night
Join us for an evening of entertainment, see your old friends, and make some new ones. Below is a sample of some games that may be played.
- Quiplash from Jackbox Games – This game is a cross between Mad Libs and Apples to Apples. Players fill-in-the-blank in a phrase with the craziest answer and then the group votes to choose the best response.
- Fibbage from Jackbox Games – Bluff your way to victory playing Fibbage. Fill in the blank with your own creative, convincing answer. Everyone tests their skill voting on the real answer.
- Remote Insensitivity – An online version of Cards Against Humanity where making horrible statements isn’t only allowed it helps you win the game.
- Hosted by Nick Gallop
These are the MA in-person Pizza & Game Nights that have transitioned online and are now open to adults living anywhere. Socialize and play games! This is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and to welcome many new AANE members! Click the event links below to register.
- Hosted by Dave Duval
- Hosted by Linda Manning
- Hosted by Linda Manning
- Hosted by Steve Nadel
LOCAL Massachusetts Social/Game Nights
These are the LOCAL MA Pizza & Game Nights that have transitioned online and are intended for those that are within commuting distance from the locations below. Click the events links below to register.
- Salem, MA - Hosted by Nick Gallop
- Framingham, MA - Hosted by Nick Gallop
AANE Halloweek 2021AANE HallowEEK Social Events – Virtual/Watertown MA – The AANE social event of the year. Time to show off your best cosplay and ghoulish humor.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
AANE has a Meetup for adults with an Asperger/autism profile to get together socially approximately once a month. Though originally intended to just offer in-person events in the Greater Boston area and still plan to do so at some point, we are currently offering Virtual Events until it is safe to resume. You are welcome to join the group no matter where you live. Learn more, view upcoming events, and join the group here.