Do you want to take part in an online research study from the comfort of your home?
● We are recruiting parents from racial/ethnic minority groups born within or outside of the United States of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) (between the ages of 3 to 21), residing in the United States.
● This study will identify the barriers and unique stressors experienced by families from ethnic and racial minority groups from navigating the process of diagnosis to accessing appropriate services for individuals with ASD.
● This study includes completing two brief online surveys (~ 30 - 50 minutes each) in English, which will include questions about basic demographic information, quality of life, parenting stress, and child’s clinical presentation and service use.
● As compensation for your participation, a $10 Amazon gift card will be emailed when you complete each survey (i.e., total compensation of $20).
● If interested to participate, please complete the eligibility screening form by clicking on the link below:
The Montclair State University Institutional Review Board has approved this study.
Published on: Dec 27, 2022 at 9:50