Researchers at Boston University are looking for adult siblings with a family member on the autism spectrum to provide feedback on a new program. The Siblings FORWARD program was designed to help siblings work with their family to plan for the future.
– One group of siblings will participate in the Siblings FORWARD program, which includes 6 or 7 virtual sessions with a facilitator to identify and work toward individual future planning goals.
– The other group of siblings will review online information about adult autism services.
– All siblings will complete surveys at 3 time points and their family member on the autism spectrum also can choose to complete surveys if they are interested.
– TO START PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE.
– THIS PROGRAM IS FREE.
– YOU CAN PARTICIPATE WHENEVER AND WHEREVER IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
– YOU CAN RECEIVE UP TO $75.
Contact us if you are interested:
Forward@bu.edu or (617)-358-1633
Published on: Feb 1, 2021 at 13:11