QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
You must meet all the following criteria to apply for this grant:
- Age: 22 or older
- Location: The individual must live in the United States.
- Diagnosis: The individual must have a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome or a related Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Financial Need: This grant is specifically for adults with low to moderate income. Grants will be limited to the available funds in the scholarship program.
Grants will range from $75.00 - $1,500.00
What you can ask for
You may apply to use the money for specific programs and activities that relate to the social and recreational needs of an adult with Asperger Syndrome or related diagnosis.
Examples of possible uses of grant money:
- Summer Camp
- Group Day Trips
- Group Travel Programs
- Group Social Events
- Group Fitness Programs
- Creative Arts Programs
It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete.
Feel free to explain any unusual or special circumstances regarding your need that may not be evident by completing the application.
- Approved applicants will be notified and the AANE Business Manager will issue the funds to the Adult or to the service provider indicated on the application.
- If applicant wants to change the use of funds after acceptance, you MUST contact the AANE Grants Administrator in advance to obtain approval.
- If an application is rejected, the applicant will receive notification of the reason for the rejection. In that case, individuals should feel free to reapply if their circumstances change such that they meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
Scholarship Fund is open for 2021
Proof of service or purchase of goods
Individuals receiving money MUST send receipts or other proof of purchase for the agreed upon goods or services to AANE. This grant will be audited by a CPA and we must have proper documentation! You will be considered for a future grant only if we have received your receipts.
Please feel free to call the AANE Grants Administrator, at 617 393-3824 x241 if you have any questions regarding the application process. We look forward to hearing from you.
APPLY NOW FOR ADULT GRANT