Open Social Groups in Massachusetts
- Pizza & Game Nights – Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, we offered many P&G nights throughout MA. We’ve now converted many of these P&G nights into virtual game nights that are open to adults who live within commuting distance of the original P&G night location. When it is safe to do so, we will resume in-person P&G night activities.
- Local Virtual/Online Game Nights are a replacement for in-person P&G Nights, and are intended for adults who live with commuting distance of the indicated city/town. Virtual game nights are free, but pre-registration is required. We offer Local Virtual Game Nights for adults within commuting distance of:
- Amherst, MA + Holyoke, MA + Springfield, MA
- Danvers, MA (North Shore)
- Fitchburg, MA
- Framingham, MA
- Westwood, MA (South Area)
- Worcester, MA
- AANE Meetup Group for Adults in the Metro-Boston Area - AANE has started a Meetup group for adults with an Asperger/autism profile to get together socially approximately once a month. Each activity will be led by an AANE host and will be for post-high school adults to connect with other community members. Examples of Meetup events are talk/performance at a library or bookstore, a comedy show, or an evening at a board game cafe. Activities are appropriate for individuals who are able to attend independently. In-person meetups are on hold until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. Virtual Meetup Events are being offered.
- Women’s Social Events in the Greater Boston Area -The Boston Evening Clinic grant provides funding for a monthly women’s social event, open to women of any age on the spectrum. These events are on hold until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. Contact Stephanie Birkdale (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Open Social Groups in New York
Port Jefferson, (Long Island), NY Friends & Family Bowling
Monthly friends and family bowling, Sundays, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Port Jeff Bowl, 31 Cherub Lane, Port Jefferson Station, NY
- Cost: $10 for 2 games including shoe rental. For ages 3+. Must RSVP via phone, 617-393-3824 x77, or email, email@example.com to attend
- Dates: March 8, April 12, May 3 new dates???