Do you have a developmental or intellectual disability? We want to learn from you!
We are doing interviews with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities so we can learn how to make a survey easy to use for people with disabilities. This survey can help doctors, therapists, and other people who work in healthcare learn about your strengths.
We want to know:
• Is the survey easy to use?
• Do you like taking the survey?
What will happen during the interview?
• The interview will be 1-2 hours long. You can take breaks if you want.
• You will talk with a researcher and share your ideas about the questions
• The information you share will help us make sure the survey is easy to use.
• Everything you say is private.
***You will receive a $50 “thank you” gift card for participating
Ariel Schwartz, PhD, OTR/L, at Boston University is in charge of this study.
For more information, contact her at: VIAatBostonUniversity@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This study is funded by the National Research Consortium on Mental Health in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Published on: Jun 24, 2021 at 15:05