We are doing interviews with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities so we can learn how to make a survey easy to use for people with disabilities. This survey can help doctors, therapists, and other people who work in healthcare learn about your strengths.
We want to know:
- Is the survey easy to use?
- Do you like taking the survey?
Your opinion is important!
What will happen during the interview?
- The interview will be 1-2 hours long. You can take breaks if you want.
- You will talk with a researcher and share your ideas about the questions.
- The information you share will help us make sure the survey is easy to use.
- Everything you say is private.
- $50 “thank you” gift card.
Ariel Schwartz at Boston University is in charge of this study.
For more information, contact her at: VIAatBostonUniversity@gmail.com or email@example.com
Published on: Dec 11, 2020 at 19:14