- This event has passed.
Perspectives on College Life
May 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm, $10.00
WHEN: Sunday, May 3, 2020
TIME: 2 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
HOST: AANE Staff
COST: $10/family*, $10/professional
*Price for one or both parents, with or without teen, living in the same household
WHAT: Panel discussion featuring current and recent college graduates who are on the autism spectrum.
Are you the parent of a teen* who is considering college? Are you or your teen* wondering…..
- What are the best and most challenging parts of college for someone on the autism spectrum?
- Should I write about my diagnosis in my college essay?
- What type of college environment will work for me?
- Should I live at home or away?
- Should I ask for a single room if I live away?
- How can I make friends at college?
- How will I have time for everything I like to do AND do everything I have to do?
There will be a link to a packet of college information sent after the seminar and plenty of time to ask questions.
*Teens must be accompanied by an adult
Please register by Friday, May 1, 202o