Online LOCAL Boston, MA “Open” Netflix Watch Party for Women, 11/29/20, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
November 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Free
DESCRIPTION: AANE Netflix Watch Party where those within commuting distance to Boston, MA can all come together (in an appropriately socially distant manner), celebrate both good movies and bad movies, socialize, and have fun. This watch party is for any adult woman with an Asperger/autism profile.
At 1 PM ET on November 29, Stephanie Birkdale will send the Netflix Party URL to the email you entered on your registration form. To join the AANE Netflix watch party click on the party URL in Stephanie’s email. That will redirect you to Netflix’s website. Then click on the “NP” button next to the address bar, and you should automatically join the party.
WHAT YOU NEED: In order to participate in this event, you will need:
- a Netflix account – If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can sign up for a free 30-day Netflix trial account. Just remember to turn it off within 30 days if you want to avoid charges.
- to use Chrome as your browser
- to download and install the NetFlix Party extension for Chrome.
You can only watch movies with NetFlix Party on a PC or a Mac. We will use the built-in chat and screen sharing features within Netflix Party to interact.
WHEN: Sunday, November 29, 2020
TIME: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
WHERE: Online via Netflix Watch Party
HOST: Stephanie Birkdale
REGISTRATION: Advanced registration is required. After you have registered, a confirmation email is sent with a link to attend the program. Registrants who do not receive the confirmation email should check their email spam folder. Registration closes 24 hours prior to the event. Early registration is highly recommended as many programs fill quickly.
EVENT & GROUP INFORMATION: All programming has moved online for the foreseeable future. Groups and activities marked:
- LOCAL [City, State] in front of the group name are intended for those living in or near the indicated area. If LOCAL is not indicated, the event is available to those living anywhere.
- “Open” have new people joining from session to session, “Closed” have the same members for a set number of sessions.
CODES OF CONDUCT: Participants at AANE events are expected to act respectfully toward other participants and group facilitators. AANE reserves the right to deny admission to and/or ask individual participants to leave an event. For more information see FAQS.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: The online platform for the event/program will be listed in the confirmation email from AANE. For assistance with Netflix Party, please visit netflixparty.com/support prior to the event.
- Stephanie Birkdale, AANE
- 617-393-3824 x232
- Online Local MA
Online “Open” LifeNet Movie Monday: “The Devil at the Crossroad” (2019), 11/30/20, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM ETNovember 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
December 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm