Online “Closed” Twice Monthly Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Interest Series for Adults, 3/3/21 – 6/9/21, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
March 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, $80
DESCRIPTION: This interest series is intended for post-high school adults who live anywhere and who have also played Dungeons and Dragons before at AANE or elsewhere. All meetings will be conducted online via Zoom.
2-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Click the Application button below, fill out and submit your application.
- Schedule a 15 minute phone-intake session with Nick Gallop using our online scheduling system. (Once you’ve submitted your application look for an application confirmation email from AANE. Check your spam folder if you can’t find it. This application confirmation email will contain the link to schedule the phone intake with Nick Gallop.)
Registration closes on February 25 and there are only 10 spots available!
- Participants need to have played Dungeons and Dragons before either at AANE or elsewhere.
- They must also be familiar with character creation, general rules of DnD Edition 5, cooperation within a team, and following campaign rules and storyline.
- Each participant is expected to attend all 8 meetings in the interest series in order to help his/her team advance as far as possible in the campaign.
- This interest series will be using a campaign selected by the Dungeon Masters. Participants must agree to follow the rules of the campaign at all times.
- Because this is an interactive/collaborative game. Participants need to be able to participate fully in each game session.
- Participants must also follow the behavior guidelines outlined in Frequently Asked Questions about AANE Adult Support Groups, Social Groups and Events
WHEN: Mar 3, Mar 17, Mar 31, Apr 14, Apr 28, May 12, May 26, Jun 9
TIME: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
WHERE: Online via Zoom
COST: $80 per participant for all 8 sessions
CAPACITY: 10 participants
REGISTRATION: Advanced registration is required. After you have registered, a confirmation email is sent with a link to attend the program. Registrants who do not receive the confirmation email should check their email spam folder. Registration closes 24 hours prior to the event. Early registration is highly recommended as many programs fill quickly.
EVENT & GROUP INFORMATION: All AANE programming is currently online. The following terms are used for different audience specifications:
- “Open” events/groups may have different participants joining from session to session and “Closed” events/groups have the same participants for a set number of sessions.
CODES OF CONDUCT: Participants at AANE events are expected to act respectfully toward other participants and group facilitators. AANE reserves the right to deny admission, ask an individual participant to leave, or remove participants from the event/program for inappropriate or disrespectful behavior. For more information see FAQS.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: The online platform for the event/program will be listed in the confirmation email from AANE. For assistance with Zoom, please visit the Zoom Help Center prior to the event to become familiar with the platform.
- March 3
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Nick Gallop, AANE
- 617-393-3824 x72
Online LOCAL Greater Boston & Southeastern, MA “Open” Outdoor Enthusiasts Club for Adults, 2/27/21, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ETFebruary 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
March 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm