- This event has passed.
FILLED – Online “Closed” Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Interest Group for Adults, 7/28/21 – 11/3/21, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
July 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, $80
DESCRIPTION: This interest series is intended for post-high school adults who fulfill the player pre-requisites outlined below:
- Participants need to have played Dungeons and Dragons before either at AANE or elsewhere.
- They must also be familiar with character creation, general rules of DnD Edition 5, cooperation within a team, and following campaign rules and storyline.
- Each participant is expected to attend all 8 meetings in the interest series in order to help his/her team advance as far as possible in the campaign.
- This interest series will be using a campaign selected by the Dungeon Masters. Participants must agree to follow the rules of the campaign at all times.
- Because this is an interactive/collaborative game. Participants need to be able to participate fully in each game session.
- Participants must also follow the behavior guidelines outlined in Frequently Asked Questions about Adult Support Groups, Social Groups and Events
WHEN: 7/28, 8/11, 8/25, 9/8, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3
TIME: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
WHERE: Online via Zoom
COST: $80 per participant for all 8 sessions
CAPACITY: 10 participants
REGISTRATION: Advanced registration and an intake phone call are required. Select and submit the application below. A confirmation email will contain the link to schedule the phone intake with Nick Gallop using our online scheduling system.
This group is full. The registration has ended.
EVENT & GROUP INFORMATION: All AANE programming is currently online. The following terms are used for different audience specifications:
- “Open” events/groups may have different participants joining from session to session and “Closed” events/groups have the same participants for a set number of sessions.
CODES OF CONDUCT: Participants at AANE events are expected to act respectfully toward other participants and group facilitators. AANE reserves the right to deny admission, ask an individual participant to leave, or remove participants from the event/program for inappropriate or disrespectful behavior. For more information see FAQS.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: The online platform for the event/program will be listed in the confirmation email from AANE. For assistance with Zoom, please visit the Zoom Help Center prior to the event to become familiar with the platform.
- July 28
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Nicholas Haslam, AANE
August 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
August 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm