- This event has passed.
Online “Closed” Advanced D&D Series 2 for Adults, 10/14/20-2/3/20, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
October 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, $80.00
WHAT: This interest group is intended for post-high school adults who live anywhere and have played Dungeons and Dragons before at AANE or elsewhere. All meetings will be conducted online via Zoom.
WHEN: Every other Wednesday for 8 sessions starting on Oct 14, 2020, 6:30 -8:30 PM US EDT.
MEETING DATES: (** indicates out of sequence meeting dates)
November 25 **
Please also reserve February 17 in your calendar as a “make-up” session if we need to cancel a meeting.
WHERE: Online via Zoom
COST: $80 per person ($10 per meeting). Financial assistance options are available below. If you need further options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration has ended for this event.
2-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS for Online “Closed” Advanced D&D Series 2 for Adults
1. Click one of the Apply buttons below. Fill out and submit your application.
Our first priority is to make AANE programs and services as accessible to our community as possible. Below you will see regular and discounted application buttons. If you are in need of financial assistance, simply choose the option you are able to afford. No hassle. No questions asked.
If you are in a position to pay at the regular rate, please consider making an additional donation during registration.
2. Schedule a 15-minute phone-intake session with Nick Gallop using our online scheduling system. (Once you’ve submitted your application look for an application confirmation email from AANE. Check your spam folder if you can’t find it. This application confirmation email will contain the link to schedule the phone intake with Nick Gallop.)
- Participants need to have played Dungeons and Dragons before either at AANE or elsewhere.
- They must also be familiar with character creation, general rules of D&D Edition 5, cooperation within a team, and following campaign rules and storyline.
- Each participant is expected to attend all 8 meetings in order to help his/her team advance as far as possible in the campaign.
- This interest group will be using a campaign selected by the Dungeon Masters. Participants must agree to follow the rules of the campaign at all times.
- Because this is an interactive/collaborative game. Participants need to be able to participate fully in each game session.
- Participants must also follow the behavior guidelines outlined in Frequently Asked Questions about AANE Adult Support Groups, Social Groups and Events
THE DUNGEON MASTERS
The AANE D&D Interest Series will be led by two seasoned Dungeon Masters, Nick Gallop and Nick Haslam.
Nick Gallop has been working at AANE for 3 years, and more importantly, playing D&D for 8. As one of the Dungeon Masters, he hopes to facilitate a fun and fair time for everyone! As a player character, his usual build is a two-handed, weapon-wielding barbarian. (email@example.com)
Nick Haslam has been working at AANE for 6 years. He was first introduced to D&D over 20 years ago, but has been campaigning for the last 5. He’s looking forward to running a great campaign as the other Dungeon Master! As a player, he favors gish characters.
We will use Zoom to host the interest series meetings when we can’t meet in person. You will need:
- a computer or tablet. (You can use a mobile phone, but it won’t be quite as good.)
- an Internet connection
- a webcam so you can see and interact with other players.
You aren’t required to install anything on your computer or tablet in order to use Zoom, but some people do find it helpful to download the Zoom client. https://zoom.us/download
If you have never used Zoom, before you attend, we strongly suggest that you visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
Once you have completed your two-step registration process, you will receive a registration confirmation email that will include the link to the Zoom meetings.
Note: AANE Adult Services programs are intended for post-high school adults only.
- October 14
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Stephanie Birkdale, AANE
- 617-393-3824 x232
- Online Local
Online “Open” Support Group for Adult Neurotypical Partner in a Neurodiverse Relationship, 10/29/20, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM ETOctober 29 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
October 29 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
November 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm