- This event has passed.
Massachusetts Housing Consultations
May 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, $125
WHEN: Monday, May 18, 2020
TIME: By appointment
HOSTS: AANE Staff and Cathy Boyle
COST: $125. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for financial assistance.
DESCRIPTION: Many adults and families struggle to figure out what Massachusetts housing options are available and appropriate for their situation, and how to apply for them. It’s often hard to know where to begin. You don’t have to manage this all on your own. Let AANE and Autism Housing Pathways help you sort through the confusing information to determine the path that’s right for you. Autism Housing Pathways President Cathy Boyle provides an individualized housing consultation to address your unique needs.
In your meeting with Cathy you could do any of the following:
- Discuss housing needs/desires
- Explore Massachusetts options for renting, owning, or applying for subsidies
- Understand the responsibilities of living independently
- Identify goals to develop the skills to maintain tenancy
- Discuss use of assistive technology for independent living
- Consider environmental modifications
- Cathy can also help you:Complete the Section 8 mobile voucher application
- Complete other subsidized housing applications.
Please sign up ASAP.