- This event has passed.
LifeMAP Practice Interview Day
December 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, $118
Actively seeking a part time or new position? Interview Day provides an opportunity to participate in a practice job interview.
- Practice interviewing with an industry professional
- Gain immediate feedback
- Receive a video of your practice interview for further review
WHEN: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
TIME: 10:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WHERE: AANE Office, 51 Water Street, 2nd Floor, Watertown, MA, 02472
FOR: Adults with Asperger/autism profiles seeking employment or a job change
Financial assistance available by contacting Stephanie Birkdale, email@example.com, 617-393-3824 extension 32.
HOST: Nataliya Poto, LifeMAP Program Director
DESCRIPTION: The Practice Interview program offers an opportunity to practice and improve your interviewing skills. Interviewers are experienced professionals with extensive knowledge of the interviewing and hiring processes.
To Reserve a one hour practice interview slot:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 27th with a choice of times.
- Email a resume to email@example.com before November 27th
- Include a link to a job posting that is of interest or for which an actual interview is scheduled.