- This event has passed.
FILLED – Online “Closed” Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Interest Group for Adults, 5/31/23 – 9/13/23, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
May 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, $80
DESCRIPTION: This interest group is intended for post-high school adults who fulfill the player pre-requisites outlined below:
- Participants need to have played Dungeons and Dragons before either at AANE or elsewhere.
- They must also be familiar with character creation, general rules of DnD Edition 5, cooperation within a team, and following campaign rules and storyline.
- Each participant is expected to attend all 8 meetings in order to help his/her team advance as far as possible in the campaign.
- This interest series will be using a campaign selected by the Dungeon Masters. Participants must agree to follow the rules of the campaign at all times.
- Because this is an interactive/collaborative game. Participants need to be able to participate fully in each game session.
- Participants must also follow the behavior guidelines outlined in Frequently Asked Questions about Adult Support Groups, Social Groups, and Events
SESSION A: 5/31, 6/14, 6/28, 7/19, 8/2, 8/16, 8/30, 9/13
SESSION B: 5/31, 6/14, 6/28, 7/19, 8/2, 8/16, 8/30, 9/13
TIME: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
WHERE: Online via Zoom
FACILITATOR: Olive Gallop and Nicholas Haslam
COST: $80 per participant for all 8 sessions
CAPACITY: 10 participants (5 per session)
REGISTRATION: Advanced application and registration are required. Select and submit the application below.
This group is full. The registration has ended.
AUDIENCE: AANE Adult Support Groups, Social Groups, and events are intended for post-high school adults on the spectrum who are able to self-regulate AND independently participate in activities without the assistance of a dedicated caretaker.
EVENT & GROUP INFORMATION: Most of AANE programming is currently online. The following terms are used for different audience specifications:
- “Open” events/groups may have different participants joining from session to session and “Closed” events/groups have the same participants for a set number of sessions.
CODES OF CONDUCT: Participants at AANE events are expected to act respectfully toward other participants and group facilitators. AANE reserves the right to deny admission, ask an individual participant to leave, or remove participants from the event/program for inappropriate or disrespectful behavior. For more information see FAQS.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: The online platform for the event/program will be listed in the confirmation email from AANE. For assistance with Zoom, please visit the Zoom Help Center prior to the event to become familiar with the platform.
- May 31
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Maggie Bowlby
Online “Open” Knitting and Needlecraft Social Group for the AANE Community, 6/11/23, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ETJune 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
FILLED – Online “Open” Support Group for Partners of Autistic Individuals, 6/12/23, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ETJune 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online “Open” Support Group for BIPOC Adults, 6/12/23, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ETJune 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm