Book Club for Adults on the Spectrum
April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Free
WHEN: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
TIME: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
WHERE: Boston Public Library, Mezzanine Conference Room 2, 700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA, 02116
BOOK: “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time” by Mark Haddon
HOSTS: Stephanie Birkdale & Katie Devine
COST: Free to attend (registration required)
DESCRIPTION: AANE, in partnership with the Boston Public Library, has created a book discussion group for adults with Aspergers/Autism or related profiles. The group meets every month to discuss a specific book (fiction or nonfiction) selected by the group. The next book will be decided at the April 30 meeting.
- Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings, whether or not they have finished the book.
- This month’s book can be borrowed from the library with a library card for the Boston Public Library. Library cards may be obtained free-of-charge at the information desk.
- Feel free to use this worksheet to guide you while you read the book and review these possible discussion questions
- Refreshments are available for purchase from The Newsfeed Cafe on the first floor of the Johnson Building at the BPL.
- Please click here for more information about the book club
Space is limited. Please register by Monday, April 29, 2019
Note: AANE Adult Services are intended for post-high school adults only. If you have received this message in error, please contact Stephanie Birkdale at 617 393-3824 x32 or email@example.com to update your contact information in our database.
- April 30
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Stephanie Birkdale, AANE
- 617-393-3824 x32
- Boston / Greater Boston, MetroWest
- Boston Public Library, Mezzanine Conference Room 2
700 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116 United States + Google Map