- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Autism Awareness Day at Citi Field
May 3 @ 1:10 pm - 5:10 pm, $50.00
JOIN US FOR AUTISM AWARENESS DAY AT CITI FIELD!
Sunday, May 3rd • 1:10 pm Mets vs. Atlanta Braves
Join AANE NY and the New York Mets for a fun day at Citi Field!
A portion of each ticket sold through this advance offer will help AANE continue providing vital services to the autism community.
- Early entry for participating families through the Bullpen Gate beginning at 11:10 a.m.
- Pre-game party in the Bullpen Plaza includes Hash Yoga, Kicking the Spectrum Karate, Therapy Dogs, Queens Museum arts & crafts and more!
- The Cozy Corner will be open all game long for children in need of a quiet break.
- All kids 12 and under are invited to run the bases following the game in the Mr. Met Dash.
Bud Light Landing* Seats = $50
*Seating will be Sensory-friendly, exclusive for Autism Awareness Day participants, with reduced volume and graphics.
Limited number of tickets available – sold on a first come, first served basis.
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS APRIL 15, 2020
If you would like to sit together as a group, please place one final order.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Samantha Halliday Diez — New York Director of Programming
- 617-393-3824 x77
- New York
- Citi Field
41 Seaver Way
Queens, NY 11368 United States + Google Map
May 31 @ 2:00 pm
June 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
June 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm