We are looking to interview Latino families of individuals with disabilities such as autism. The individual with disabilities must be at least 14 years old. Participants will give feedback on our program to increase families’ involvement in future planning for the family member with special needs.
• Who? Latino parents, adult siblings, or individuals with disabilities such as autism
• What? An interview or focus group in English or Spanish depending on preference
• How long? 1‐2 hours
• When? At a day/time convenient for you
• Where? In-person or through voice- or video-calling
• Cost? Study participants will be compensated $20 for their time
Published on: Nov 11, 2019 @ 14:36