The Center for Autism Research Excellence (CARE) at Boston University is conducting a short interview study to better understand how caregivers of individuals with ASD conceptualize their children’s transition to adulthood. We are particularly curious about how their children’s sensory sensitives and interests may impact their children’s transition to adulthood.
Who can participate?
1) Caregivers who have a child:
a) With a confirmed ASD diagnosis,
b) With sensory sensitivities and interests,
c) Who are transitioning to adulthood (ages 16;0-25;11), and
d) Who lives at home
2) Caregivers who are conversationally fluent in English (i.e., comfortable filling out forms in English and completing an interview in English)
What does participation involve?
1) A total of 2-3 hours
2) Completing several surveys (~60-80 minutes)
3) Completing a remote interview (~30-60 minutes)
What do I get for participating?
1) Compensation of $50 for completion of all study-related tasks
If you are interested in hearing more information or have any questions, please feel free to call at 617-358-4941 or email at email@example.com
If you are interested in participating, you are also welcome to fill out a survey so we can determine your eligibility: http://www.bu.edu/autism/atlas-ii-screener/.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Published on: Aug 6, 2020 at 14:49