Rocky Horror Picture Show
October 14 @ 11:00 pm - October 15 @ 12:45 am, $14.00
To celebrate Halloween, AANE will purchase tickets for the October 14 Rocky Horror Picture Show at the AMC Loews Theater on Boston Common.
Things to know before you go to the show:
· AANE won’t be able to purchase show tickets until October 11. We will purchase tickets for everyone who has pre-registered and paid for tickets by October 10. We don’t expect the show to sell out, but if we can’t get you a ticket, we will refund your money.
· Check your email on Thursday October 12 for a ticket purchase confirmation.
· The Rocky Horror Picture Show is an R-rated movie. To attend you do need to be over 18 and the theater will check your ID.
· The audience participates in the experience, which means there may be lots of yelling and dancing. It’s very loud.
· There are also strobes and flashing lights.
· Loews theater also has very clear rules about what you can bring (and not bring) into the theater, and what you can do (and not do) while you are there. Please makes sure you are comfortable with these rules described in the Theater’s FAQs page.
· The move will end around 12:40 PM. Since the last MBTA train leaves Park Street at around 12:49 AM, you should plan to use something other than the T to get home. We can connect you to other members of the AANE community who are going to this event and perhaps you can carpool.
For help reserving tickets, contact Stephanie Birkdale. If you have other questions about the Rocky Horror Picture Show, contact Nick Gallop or Michele Cantara.